Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Acne Facial Moisturizer, 4 fl. oz
- Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Face Moisturizer with 0.5% salicylic acid acne medication
- Daily facial moisturizer treats and helps prevent pimples while also moisturizing skin
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, it features an oil-free formula ideal for all skin types
- Made with salicylic acid, an acne medication that is proven to effectively fight pimples
- This acne facial moisturizer targets blemishes while helping prevent new breakouts from forming
- Part acne medication, part moisturizer, it's designed to help clear skin without over-drying
- Unique facial moisturizer is intended for daily use to keep acne in check and skin looking healthy
- Recommended as part of a 3-step routine with Clean & Clear Essentials facial cleanser and astringent
Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Facial Moisturizer treats and helps prevent pimples while moisturizing dry skin. Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, this facial moisturizer features an oil-free formula that is suitable for all skin types. It works to provide clearer, healthier-looking skin without over-drying and is made with 0.5% salicylic acid, an acne medication that targets existing pimples while helping prevent new breakouts from forming. This acne face moisturizer is suitable for everyday use and is recommended as part of a 3-step skincare routine with Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser and Essentials Astringent.
Made in United States
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
For the management of acne.