Morphe Babe Faves Eye Brush Set
LOOK AFTER #1, BABE
A Morphe Babe knows best when it comes to eye brushes. We’re back with 14 more most-viewed brushes to keep that lid lookin’ legit.
- M167 Oval Shadow Brush (synthetic) - You’ll only have eyes for this high-performing synthetic brush that has the blending and buffing power of natural bristles.
- M124 Firm Shadow Brush (natural & synthetic) - This firm brush delivers amazing pigment payoff with a mix of natural and synthetic bristles.
- M421 Mini Concealer Brush (synthetic) - This brush will help you take cover (and then some).
- E36 Detail Crease Brush (synthetic) - The perfect fit for laying color right in your crease.
- M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush (natural) - This small-and-mighty, tapered brush is great for controlled blending.
- M330 Blending Crease Brush (natural) - Give your crease color the star treatment with a defined, tapered blending brush.
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush (natural) - Finally, crease blending made easy thanks to a fluffy-yet-firm brush.
- M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush (natural) - A popular blending powerhouse with a round and firm brush head that’s perfect for seamless transitions and stunning creations.
- E22 Pointed Blender Brush (synthetic) - Smooth things over with this dense blending brush.
- M321 Bullet Crease Brush (natural) - Strong crease color is the name of the game for this dense, bullet-tipped brush.
- M213 Smudger Brush (natural) - You'll be smokin' hot thanks to the ultimate smudger brush that has smoky eyes down pat.
- M217 Bent Liner Brush (synthetic) - You've never seen a liner brush quite like this. The unique, ergonomic shape helps apply gel or cream liners with all the control in the world.
- E29 Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush (synthetic) - An angled brush on one end and a spoolie on the other makes this one a must-duo.
- M432 Flat Liner Definer Brush (synthetic) - Don’t let the size fool you. Get in line for a definer brush that goes the distance.